The line consisting of peels and small peels has been designed to meet the needs of pizza makers who make pizza in the neapolitan style, in traditional neapolitan wood oven that reach 500 degrees and cook a large number of pizzas. The dough disc usually comes out on the peel with both hands and then extensively stretched and stretched out to the ends of the peel. Drilling the peel head is functional to these movements: the design, the circular shape and the amount of holes allow the ideal release of the flour, considering the gestural work of the neapolitan tradition.
Pizza peel following the Neapolitan Style:
- all made of anodised aluminium;
- reinforced head to withstand the most intense heat;
- lightweight handle of the Azzurra series;
- 3 rivets that ensure stability and resistance;
- holes with a circular design to allow the release of flour;
- customisation of the line name made with the laser engraving.